Cassandra James is a comic artist from Australia who lives with her husband Rowan, and their cat Princess Peach. She has a deep passion for drawing and comics - and would love nothing more than to spend the rest of her days immersed in both.
Interests and Hobbies: Comics, drawing, popular culture, Japanese fashion, console, online and table top gaming.
Favourite colour: Pink
Favourite comics: Birds of Prey, Spiderman Loves Mary Jane, Runaways, Secret Six, Detective Comics, Glory, Saga, Wonder Woman and Batgirl.
Favourite fictional character: The goddamn Batman.
- 2001 - Cover art, and art featured in a local art magazine, 'Brand New Shirt'
- 2005 - Cover art, and internal work for Fantastic Battles by White Mice Worldbuilding
- 2006 - Internal work for the Nylon Angel rulebooks, produced by White Mice Worldbuilding; based on the sci-fi novel 'Nylon Angel' written by Marianne De Pierres
- 2007 - Coloured 6 pages for The Toxic Avenger and other Tromatic Tales published by Devil's Due Publishing
- 2010 - Illustrated two pages for The Gathering anthology written by Gail Simone
- 2011 - Produced (pencils and inks) 4 pages for The Gathering anthology written by Sterling Gates
- 2012 - 4 page story (pencils and colours) for IDW's 'Womanthology' project
- 2012 - Produced 4 pages (pencils and inks) for The Gathering anthology written by Corrina Lawson
- 2012 - Produced the art (pencils, inks and colours) for a 42-page story for Alex De Campi's 'Valentine' for Image comics
- And art for various sketch card companies over the years including work for 5FINITY, Sad Littles and Bad Axe Studios.